Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cameron turns 1!!!

While my family was visiting for Christmas, we had a small birthday party for Cameron at Chuck E Cheese.  Cameron turned one and I am so happy that he is in our family.  I have learned that they grow so fast that I just cherish having a baby.  Even though he has been my most difficult baby, I wouldn't change anything about it.  Cameron brings so much joy, innocence, and love to our family.  He generally gets along with his brothers and I can tell that Jet and Dash both love him a lot.  They love to laugh at the silly things he does or when he throws food or does naughty things that he gets away with because he is still a baby.
Here are some unique characteristics about Cameron

 He is a very tall guy for his age and about average weight.
He is a picky eater (one day he likes bananas and the next he doesn't)
He can say the words: mine, momma, dadda, banana, bye, hi, ball, and cheese
He is so cute when he gets mad, but sometimes he can be a big grump
Walks everywhere and loves to follow his brothers
Loves playing outside.
Takes one nap a day
Loves animals and our dog Cody ( sometimes he does a cute bark like a dog)
Loves to climb onto the kitchen table (very annoying)
Doesn't go to bed until like 10:30 at night (also very annoying)
He has two dimples, lady killer looks
He is very blonde, a towhead as he has been called
Loves to play peek a boo and can do it himself

I love Cameron so much and I know he will learn a lot from his brothers and Dad and be a great man someday.


before 1st haircut

After 1st haircut


No comments:

Post a Comment